List of Registered Voters
Registration Data The State Board posts registration data for all 100 counties. The zipped TXT files are updated weekly on Saturday mornings.
Once unzipped, the data may be imported into MS Excel, MS Access and other database programs. This data contains Active, Inactive, Temporary, Denied, and Removed voters. Note: be sure to filter out the denied and removed voters if compiling a list of eligible voters. See file layout for full list of variables.
Using MS Excel to filter the voter data - an overview on how to import and filter the voter file into an Excel workbook.
If you require specific information concerning Catawba County voters, candidates, or election results, please email a request email@example.com.
Requests for information that extends outside of Catawba County should be sought via the State Board of Elections. http://www.ncsbe.gov/data-statistics
- Printable reports are available in PDF format
- Excel formats are available (.XLSX)
- Comma Separated Value (.CSV) files may be imported into Microsoft Excel or other database programs
- Other types of formats may be available upon request
- A link to the compiled data file may be sent in an email
- Reports under 8MB may be sent as an attachment in an email
- Printed mailing labels (30 addresses per page) are available at $1.00 per page
- Printouts are available at $0.10 per page
Voter data will NOT include:
- Birth dates (however, data can include the age the voter will be turning in the current year)
- Drivers License numbers
- Social Security numbers
- Source of registration form applications