|Catawba Co Voters||North Carolina Voters|
|Libertarian||607||47,558||160,610 (2020 Census)|
|10.49 million (2020 Census)|
|Updated Nov 20, 2021|
- Jun 2021 update. The Green and Constitution parties failed to turn out the required 2% of the total vote for their candidate for governor or for presidential electors in the 2020 general election. The parties are no longer recognized, registered voters of those parties were changed to "Unaffiliated."
Registered Voter Statistics (Updated Nov 22, 2021)
- By Precinct - PDF
- By NC House District - PDF
- By Municipality - PDF
- By School System - PDF
Notes: November 4, 2021, the NC General Assembly approved redrawn US Congressional, NC Senate, and NC House Districts maps.
- Catawba County is now fully in the 12th US Congressional District and fully in the 45th NC Senate District.
- NC House district 96 is fully in Catawba County (mainly the Hickory area). NC House District 89 is parts of Catawba and Iredell counties.
- Also in November, City of Hickory and Town of Long View redrew ward lines.
Current Voter Registration Data
Registration Data The State Board posts registration data for all 100 counties. The zipped TXT files are updated weekly on Saturday mornings
Voter History Data The State Board posts voting history data from each county. The list is comprised of Voter Registration Numbers and the election
How to work with the data Answers to frequently asked data questions on the vast amount of voting data available on the Sate Board website.
Once unzipped, the data may be imported into MS Excel, MS Access and other database programs. This data contains Active, Inactive, Temporary, Denied, and Removed voters. Note: be sure to filter out the denied and removed voters if compiling a list of eligible voters. See file layout for full list of variables.
On election day after polls close at 7:30pm, election results from Catawba County begin uploading to the state’s Election Results page.
The first numbers to post are Absentee Ballots by Mail and One-Stop Early Voting Ballots.