Child and Teen Health

Catawba County Public Health partners with Catawba Pediatric Associates, P.A. to provide comprehensive sick and well child care to children and adolescents in Catawba County. This partnership serves residents who receive Medicaid coverage and who are underinsured or uninsured.

To learn more about getting health care for your child or to obtain a release of information form for your child to transfer records to Catawba Pediatric Associates or a medical provider of your choice, please call (828) 695-5800.

To learn more about Catawba Pediatric Associates, P.A. and their services, please visit their website at