Click to go to Catawba County Home Page

Report Missing / Damaged Street Sign:

Catawba County is responsible for all Street Naming Signs within the County of Catawba and City of Claremont. Residents of other municipalities should report damaged street signs to that municipality.

If a street sign is missing or damaged, you can fill out the form below or call us at 828-465-8147 Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM.
Name: Enter Your Name
Location of Sign (SR# if known): Enter Location of sign
Phone: Enter Your Phone Number
Your Email: Enter Your EmailEnter a Valid Email.
Sign Missing / Damaged:
Pole Missing / Damaged:
Additional Information:
Security Check: