Monday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Open the first Friday of every month from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Appointments & Eligibility:
| Immunizations are preventive measures taken to protect people from diseases throughout their lives. Catawba County Public Health (CCPH) offers all required immunizations for children ages 2 months to 18 years as well as vaccines for adults. This includes flu shots and vaccines recommended for foreign travel.|
Some vaccines may require payment, depending on eligibility. For our current immunizations fee schedule, please click here.
For information about required childhood vaccines, including vaccines required for school, please visit our Childhood Immunizations page.
Children through 18 years of age who meet at least one of the following criteria are eligible to receive free, state-supplied vaccines through the Vaccines for Children program:
- Medicaid eligible: A child who is eligible for the Medicaid program. (For the purposes of the VFC program, the terms "Medicaid-eligible" and "Medicaid-enrolled" are equivalent and refer to children who have health insurance covered by a state Medicaid program)
- Uninsured: A child who has no health insurance coverage
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Underinsured: Underinsured means your child has health insurance, but it won’t cover the vaccine(s) because:
- It doesn't cover any vaccines.
- It doesn't cover certain vaccines.
- It covers vaccines, but it has a fixed dollar limit or cap for vaccines. Once that fixed dollar amount has been reached, your child is eligible.
Children whose health insurance covers the cost of vaccinations are not eligible for VFC vaccines. For additional information, please visit: http://www.immunize.nc.gov/family/nc_immnz_program.htm For more information about our flu and foreign travel immunization services, please click on the links below: