Watch Our Videos!
Keep Up with Vaccines and Keep Kids Healthy!
Public Health Farmers Market 2014
Catawba County Public Health provides health and education services to a diverse array of individuals, families and organizations in our community. We are a service-driven organization committed to fostering partnerships that lead to the promotion, protection and improvement of health in Catawba County and surrounding communities.
WHAT HEALTH ISSUES CONCERN YOU MOST
IN CATAWBA COUNTY?
WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
All Catawba County residents age 18 and older are invited to participate in Catawba County Public Health’s 2015 Community Health Opinion Survey. Feedback from the survey will help our community identify the health issues of most concern to our residents. The survey is completely anonymous and should take less than 10 minutes to complete. The deadline for taking the survey is Friday, May 29. Click on one of the buttons below to take the survey in English or Spanish. Thank you for your participation!
- May 20, 2015: What Health Issues Concern You Most In Catawba County?
- May 6, 2015: Safe Sleep Education, Kits Provided For Parents of Newborns
- March 31, 2015: State of the County’s Health Report Released
- March 13, 2015: WellBusiness Winners Announced by Catawba County's Cancer Task Force
- February 3, 2015: Local Children Set to Get "Smiles" From Area Professionals
- January 14, 2015: New Location for Early Childhood Support Team’s
Child Passenger Safety Seat Inspections
- January 7, 20154: Increased Flu Incidence Prompts Vaccination, Prevention Reminders
- November 18, 2014: Two December Flu Vaccine Clinics Scheduled
- More news...
Follow us on Facebook