Watch Our Videos!
Keep Up with Vaccines and Keep Kids Healthy!
Public Health Farmers Market 2014
Catawba County Public Health provides health and education services to a diverse array of individuals, families and organizations in our community. We are a service-driven organization committed to fostering partnerships that lead to the promotion, protection and improvement of health in Catawba County and surrounding communities.
- January 4, 2016: Public Invited to Rank Health Concerns at Community Health Summit
- October 8, 2015: Catawba County Public Health Farmers Market Wins Another National Award for Local Government Innovation
- September 14, 2015: Catawba County Public Health Hosting Flu Shot Events in October
- September 10, 2015: Thirty-six Childcare Centers Achieve “Healthy” Status
- May 26, 2015: Catawba County Public Health Farmers Market opens June 4.
- May 20, 2015: What Health Issues Concern You Most In Catawba County?
- May 6, 2015: Safe Sleep Education, Kits Provided For Parents of Newborns
- March 31, 2015: State of the County’s Health Report Released
- March 13, 2015: WellBusiness Winners Announced by Catawba County's Cancer Task Force
- February 3, 2015: Local Children Set to Get "Smiles" From Area Professionals
- January 14, 2015: New Location for Early Childhood Support Team’s Child Passenger Safety Seat Inspections
- More news...
Follow us on Facebook