Request for Bid
#19-1010 Renovations for Catawba County Board of Elections,
- **Re-Advertisement for Bids** Sealed bids are due by 2:00PM on May 17, 2019. Bid opening to be held at the Catawba County Government Center located at 25 Government Drive, Newton, NC 28658, in the 2nd Floor Conference Room.
- Advertisement for BidsMandatory pre-bid conference April 25 , 2019 at 10:00 AM at the future Board of Elections site located at 145 Government Drive, Newton NC 28658. Sealed bids due by 2:00PM on May 9, 2019. Bid opening to be held at the Catawba County Government Center located at 25 Government Drive, Newton NC 28658 in the 2nd Floor Conference Room.
- Instructions to Bidders For download of the Project Manual and Contract Drawings, please follow this link: https://ycharch.sharefile.com/d-s0b9b0b1f70d4ea78
- Addendum 1 Changes to Project Manual & Specifications
- Addendum 2 Changes to Drawings
- Addendum 3 Changes to Drawings, Symbols and Schedules
- Addendum 4 Changes to Manual / Specifications
- Bid Tabluation
#19-1009 Catawba County Register of Deeds & 1st Floor Sheriff's Office Upfiit
- Instructions to BiddersMandatory Pre-Bid Meeting March 12, 2019 at 10:00AM in the lobby of the Catawba County Justice Center located at 100 Government Drive, Newton NC 28658. Proposals due by March 26, 2019 at 5:00PM
#19-1008 Catawba County Debris Management and Monitoring Services Request for Qualifications
- Request for Qualifications Qualifications Statement due June 10, 2019 by 5:00PM
- Addendum No. 1 Response to Questions Received
- Addendum No. 2 Response to Questions Received
Accessing the Website for Bids & Bid Results
The purpose of this area is to provide information relating to the availability of procurement opportunities currently being advertised.
Direct any questions concerning this process to Tina Wiright at 828-465-8224, email:firstname.lastname@example.org