FAX/EMAIL TRADE APPLICATIONS
To better serve our customers Catawba County Permit Center now offers a more convenient way to submit Trade Applications.
Select: Trade Application below
Print and Complete the information required:
- Check the Appropriate box for the Type of Permit being applied for.
- List the Active Building or Trade Permit that is to be associated with your permit request.
- Check the box for Use of Structure.
- List the 911 Address where the work is to be completed.
- List the Property Owner / Address and Telephone Number
- Enter Your information as the Subcontractor including your address / Telephone Number and License Number
- Enter the Power Company and Gas Service if applicable for the scope of work.
- Describe in detail the Scope of work to be completed under this permit.
- Check the appropriate boxes for the individual trades that correspond with the scope of work.
- License Holder (Subcontractor) must Print and Sign Application
- Scan Document as PDF and send to Permit Center via e-mail: PermitApps@catawbacountync.gov or FAX the completed document via 828-465-8962
Once Application is received and processed.
- Permit Center Staff will contact Applicant via phone to collect via Credit Card or Electronic Check
- Customer can mail payment to Permit Center PO BOX 389 Newton, NC 28658 ** (Note: Permit will not be activated until Payment is received)
- Billed Customers will be invoiced
Permits & Receipts:
- Copies of Permit and Receipts will be returned via e-mailed or faxed to customers as they have indicated on the Application.