|| We want your visit to be safe and enjoyable. Help protect and preserve
our natural heritage by observing the following:
- Sign in at kiosk upon arrival.
- The removal of any plant, animal, artifact or mineral is prohibited.
- All Catawba County Parks are wildlife preserves. Hunting and trapping
are not permitted.
- Do not litter; throw trash in proper receptacles located throughout
- Smoking is not permitted in the park. Help prevent forest fires by observing this rule.
- Fireworks, as well as firearms and all other weapons are not permitted. Carrying legally permitted concealed handguns in Catawba County Parks will be allowed.
- The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- North Carolina motor vehicle and traffic laws apply in the park. Observe the posted speed limit.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than six feet. Pets are not allowed
in park office or restrooms.
- Dogs are allowed off leash ONLY in Dog Park. A Dog Park Permit must be obtained.
- Motorized bikes, four wheelers, and other off road vehicles are not
- Picnic shelters must be left clean after use.
- Use of the picnic shelters may be subject to reservation during high volume periods. Reservations must be made in person at the park office.
- Camping is not permitted.
- Stay on designated trails for your safety.
|Preserving Catawba County's Natural Heritage |