- For more details concerning when and how to submit plans and applications related to Food & Lodging see Requirement Page.
plans must be accompanied by the Contact
Information for Plan Review sheet (PDF* format)or (Word
- When applying to construct or renovate a facility serving food to the public:
If you are drawing your own plans, you must use the Food Establishment Plan Review Application (long version.)
If you are submitting a full set of signed and sealed plans produced by an architect or engineer, you may use the short version of the application.
- The Temporary Food Stand Permit Application must be submitted to the Catawba County Environmental Health Department no less than one week before the first anticipated day of operation. Copies are also available at our offices in printed form. As of July 1, 2008, a fee is required. Click for fee schedule. Read more about Temporary Food Stands.
- Read about:
- When applying to construct a swimming pool, two sets of plans, prepared and sealed by a registered professional engineer or
registered architect, must be submitted and approved before
beginning construction. In addition, the Application
for Public Swimming Pool Operation Permit, together
with a permit fee, payable to Catawba
County, must be submitted with the plans. The application may
also be used for annual renewal of the permit to operate
when accompanied by the permit fee.
applying to operate a tattooing establishment, a scale drawing
of the establishment, showing the location and including specifications
for all equipment, together with the Application
for Tattooing Permit and a permit
fee, payable to Catawba County, must be submitted
at least 30 days prior to the anticipated commencement of operations.
The application may also be used for annual renewal of the
permit to operate when accompanied by the permit fee. The Rules governing tattooing in North
Carolina can be found here.
- Subdivision Application
- Well and Septic Permit Application For information about how to apply click here.